Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Our Bible by danyeidphotography No matter how much our country has suffered, No matter how many wars there will be, No matter how difficult is the situation, No matter the amount of negative things in my country, we will always rise above those difficulties & this is part of our culture. We will build our dream country at any condition, even for me i consider myself a Ambassador abroad & i will do my best to be a good example & reflect a good image about Lebanese. FYI: The name LEBANON appears 75 times in the Old Testament!


Our Bible by danyeidphotography No matter how much our country has suffered, No matter how many wars there will be, No matter how difficult is the situation, No matter the amount of negative things in my country, we will always rise above those difficulties & this is part of our culture. We will build our dream country at any condition, even for me i consider myself a Ambassador abroad & i will do my best to be a good example & reflect a good image about Lebanese. FYI: The name LEBANON appears 75 times in the Old Testament!

No comments:

Post a Comment